Part of Wed’s agenda.
Mr. Palumbo has wanted to put an indoor soccer building on his property for awhile. The original deal was for the Tompkins Corners Church. Bob-O says he doesn’t know what the deal is this time. The soccer facility is there by a special use permit, and its last expansion was by approval of the Town Board.
Ms. Munsell wants to buy property on Eastern Road/Rockhill Road so that a proposed 2 bedroom house on the adjacent parcel can be a 3-4 bedroom house.
Oregon Corners discussion – Bob’s ideas have been working very effectively there, don’t ya think?
Under the exciting OSHA course description is a course in photovoltaics. Do you think if we send someone, they can get that project done?
Lake Peekskill’s 2000 garbage truck will be sold for scrap.
7. Discussion& Presentation on Proposed Incentive Zoning
8. Discussion on Proposal to Purchase Town Property-S. Munsell
9. Amend Resolution # R14-110 Authorizing Supervisor to Sign a
Extension of the Putnam Valley Ambulance Contract- Change
To Extension of the 2013 Contract on a Month to Month Basis
Pending Resolution of Contractual Matters
10. Discussion on Oregon Corners
11. Authorization to attend OSHA 30 Hour Course- S. Manno
12. Parks & Recreation
a. Personnel Appointments
c. Appoint Groundskeeper/Rec. Assistant