1. Appoint Temporary Seasonal Laborer-Lake Peekskill
2. Authorize Supervisor To Sign Fireworks Extravaganza Contract
3. Discussion on Proposed Local Law- Dumpster Enclosures
4. Discussion on Proposed Local Law-Signs
5. Discussion on Nathan Property-Offer of Dedication
6. Discussion on Greenway Terrace Project
7. Adopt Workplace Violence Prevention program Policy and Procedure
8. Authorization To Go Out to Bid for Foundation and Erection of Steel Bldg.
9. Authorize Supervisor to Sign Contract -M.A. Day Engineering, PC to do Structural Engineering Proposal and Foundation Design for Steel Bldg.
10. Authorize Supervisor to Sign Agreement Extension-NYCDEP
It’s getting even more irregular. The agenda is posted on the date for the regular Town Board meeting. 6 emergency agenda items that can’t wait for the real meeting. They are going to authorize going to bid for the steel building before they get the engineering done. Seems backwards, but I guess that’s par for the course these days.
Bob-O is making noises like he’s planning to put up one of the entrenched for the open seat. If you know anyone who wants an actual Democratic Party in Town, let me know. If you want a real Republican party in town, you can let Patty know.
And the discussion of the Nathan property, there’s an old cemetery on it. Parks and Rec wants to put a baseball field there.
But today there were 8 Mexican gray wolf pups born. And as of yesterday Japan has closed all of its nuclear plants. There is hope.
Adopt cats. Buy bagels. Save sea turtles.